PREMIER TEEN TREATMENT PROGRAMS
FOR SUSTAINABLE WELLBEING
Through proven therapy with experiential methods, our holistic approach to treatment empowers young people to live healthy and gives families hope for a brighter future.
Welcome to Destinations
Destinations provides personalized teen treatment that supports the entire family throughout the journey to recovery. We save lives by helping teens achieve sustainable wellbeing, providing access to comprehensive educational services, and creating a support system that remains in place for years to come.
We offer residential programs that combine traditional and creative therapeutic options with daily education and dual-diagnosis treatment for substance use disorder and mental health issues.Read More »
Our day treatment program provides the highest level of care while teens still live at home. We offer a full day of programming in addition to education support.Read More »
For teens that are living at home, working, and attending school, our intensive outpatient programs help them develop crucial coping skills and relapse prevention as they continue their path to recovery.Read More »
Destinations for Teens is back to in-person programming for Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs in Woodland Hills.
Our Residential Programs will remain open as usual at this time.
WE LISTEN TO EVERY WORD
Our staff is trained to listen to each and every concern as they guide teens on a path to recovery. Through our supportive therapy, we help teens overcome the challenges of recovery through support, education, and encouragement.
By utilizing multiple therapeutic modalities, your teen will be equipped to overcome any and all obstacles during the recovery process for the best possible outcomes.
Through the combination of eastern and western movement techniques to better enhance awareness, confidence and general well-being.
We provide a range of artistic experiences to help your child identify and express the deeper reasons behind their past negative behaviors.
We believe in supporting the whole family and family participation is crucial to our process. We provide family therapy sessions and parental support.
Through supportive sharing, our teens work through issues within a therapist facilitated group setting.
Through one on one interaction with a therapist your teen can gain trust and share openly.
Mindfulness is part of our cognitive therapy process and it is used widely in our industry. It is an effective method aids prevention and relapse.
Music therapy is a powerful and non-invasive form of treatment. It is a form of sensory stimulation that provokes a response due to familiarity.
Recovery is built on strengths, talents, abilities, resources, and inherent values. We address and support the whole person and their community.
Using traditional yoga practices of posture, breathing and relaxation to promote well-being.
Serving our Military Families
The lifestyle of a military family is not an easy one. Constant relocation and a high degree of stress can make things incredibly difficult for children of military families. Destinations for Teens offers several national locations to provide support and care to the children of America’s soldiers. As a service member, you put your life on the line for our freedom, the least we can do is offer our ultimate support and care to your loved ones. Together we can ensure that your child has a bright and promising future ahead of them.
Our Digital Brochure
Download our digital Brochure, and learn how start the journey to sustainable wellbeing today
Destinations For Teens staff are actively getting vaccinated through the county and the hope is to have the majority of our staff vaccinated by the end of January, 2021. Destinations For Teens is likewise committed to educating staff to the benefits of vaccinating and to providing access to the vaccine to all employees. By minimizing the risk of transmission, Destinations For Teens is working hard to protect its clients, families and employees from contracting the COVID-19 virus.
A dedicated COVID-19 task force, including our Medical Director, Clinical Director and our Director of Nursing, provides written materials and verbal education and training to all staff. In the words of Dr. Baback Gabbay, Destinations For Teens Chief Medical Director, the message could not be simpler: "We are committed to the health and well-being of our patients and families. Our staff is committed to the CDC recommend cleaning protocols and have been fortunate to receive the Moderna or Pzifer Covid vaccine this week. Vaccination is important in order to help keep all our employees and the families we serve safe".
In addition to distributing vaccinations, Destinations For Teens facilities has implemented the following procedures for all in-person programs:
• Established a revised screening process for admissions, including questions about recent fevers, travel and mandated negative COVID-19 test results. Anyone who poses a risk to our centers will not be admitted.
• Implement active screening of residents and staff for fever and respiratory symptoms.
• Remind residents to practice social distancing and perform frequent hand hygiene.
• Screen all staff at the beginning of their shift for fever and respiratory symptoms.
• Actively take the staff’s temperature and document absence of shortness of breath, new or change in cough, and sore throat. If they are ill, have them put on a facemask and self-isolate at home.
• Destinations For Teens has revised how they interact with vendors and receiving supplies and equipment, and other non-health care providers (e.g., food delivery, etc.), and take necessary actions to prevent any potential transmission. For example, supply vendors transport supplies to dedicated locations versus inside of facilities.
• In lieu of in-person visits, facilities are offering alternative means of communication for people who would otherwise visit, such as virtual communications (phone, video-communication, etc.)
• Creating/increasing communication to update families, such as advising to not visit.
• Assigning staff as primary contact to families for inbound calls and conduct regular outbound calls to keep families up to date.