Virtual Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Destinations for Teens is excited to announce the launch of our intensive telehealth treatment programs. We are now offering the same evidence-based, compassionate care in an entirely virtual format. Our Virtual Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Programs are designed to provide immediate treatment and stabilization for adolescents (ages 12-17) and their families.
Telehealth has shown to be equally as effective as in-person treatment for adolescents struggling with issues related to addiction, depression, self-harm, OCD, and trauma. By participating in our telehealth programs, your family is allowing our multidisciplinary team to assist you in the most important place being impacted: your home.
If in-person treatment is not an option for your family, consider one of our telehealth programs. Our goal in providing telehealth services is to offer flexible, personalized treatment programs that allow your child to receive comprehensive mental health care and support from other teens while remaining safely at home.
Contact Destinations at 877.466.0620 to learn more about our Virtual PHP and enroll your teen today.
Telehealth Program Director
“Our virtual programs allow us to combine our individualized holistic approach with cutting edge technology. For the first time- we are able to reach adolescents and families in the comfort of their own homes to provide comprehensive mental health programming. Our two stabilization programs are designed to deliver immediate support and tools to adolescents and families utilizing a variety of techniques such as evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral therapy, peer support, and psychoeducation. By combining a group milieu setting with individual and family therapy, we are able to address the many facets of recovery and wellness. We integrate mindfulness, meditation, and creative art therapies so that our clients are able to access an immersive treatment experience from nearly anywhere.”
Telehealth Partial Hospitalization/Day Program (PHP) for Teens
Our telehealth PHP is an innovative, multidisciplinary approach that allows adolescents transitioning from inpatient or residential treatment to experience the full continuum of care and clinical oversight from the comfort of their own homes. Teens who are apart of our telehealth PHP have access to individual and group therapy, experiential groups such as art, mindfulness, and movement therapy/yoga, and evidence-based skills and recovery services. Our program offers five days a week of intensive clinical programming in which clients and families learn the tools needed for stabilization and success in less restrictive treatment settings.
Some of the therapies we incorporate into our telehealth PHP include:
- Intensive Individual Therapy – One-on-one sessions with a therapist allows teens an opportunity to explore interpersonal issues and learn how to cope with difficult situations in positive ways
- Family Therapy – Teens and their parents can work through family conflict, rebuild trust, and learn how to support one another in a safe and warm environment
- Group Therapy – Your teen will build a network of support and learn from the experiences of others under the direction of our dedicated team of professionals
- Experiential Therapies – Our holistic approach offers a wide variety of creative outlets to foster wellness in both the mind and body through art, music, and movement therapy
- Recovery Coaching & Wellness Support – Teens will receive weekly recovery groups to learn skills to help them maintain sobriety and recovery from a number of detrimental behaviors ranging from self-harm to technology overuse/addiction. Teens struggling with issues related to substance use will also work 1:1 with licensed recovery counselors
Our telehealth PHP is designed for adolescents aged 12-17 that live in the state of California. This program takes place Monday through Friday from 11:30-5:30 pm PST.
Contact Destinations for Teens Today
At Destinations, we believe family involvement is essential for success in treatment. Parents attend family therapy and parent support groups via telehealth where they will learn how to cope with their own unique challenges. Learning how to care for yourself as well as how to support your family is a critical component of successful treatment. Our telehealth treatment programs offer parents and families the unique opportunity to work together towards recovery.
In addition to our virtual PHP and IOP programs, we offer the following programs:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Teen mental health treatment
Contact us today at 877.466.0620 to help your teen build a better future. At Destinations for Teens, we provide the help your teen needs to recover.