Destinations to Recovery has created this new Chef’s Corner, where parents can find healthy recipes for their hungry teens that are recovering from addiction. Check out this week’s recipe below:
- 1 cup fresh mango, chopped small
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped small
- 1/2 cup fresh avocado, chopped small
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2-3 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped (leaves only)
Combine all of the above ingredients in a small mixing bowl–drizzle the lime juice over everything last. Gently toss and serve.
To learn more about our recipes, give us a call at 877-466-0620.