Vicodin is a powerful narcotic medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is comprised of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. These medicines can both be highly addictive substances. As such, Vicodin can be very dangerous when misused or taken for longer than prescribed. Vicodin addiction is common in most ages.
If a teen you love is struggling with Vicodin addiction, seeking professional help is essential. Fortunately, there are numerous teen Vicodin addiction treatment addiction services for teens that can provide effective treatment and support. Contact 877.466.0620 today to learn about Destination for Teens’ programs.
Signs of Vicodin Addiction
It’s important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of Vicodin addiction to spot it early. Some common signs of Vicodin addiction include:
- Taking more Vicodin than prescribed for a more extended period
- Experiencing intense cravings for Vicodin
- Feeling physically ill when Vicodin is not taken
- Having difficulty managing stress without Vicodin
- Finding it difficult to focus, relax, or concentrate without Vicodin
- Continuing to take Vicodin despite its adverse effects on relationships and life
If you recognize these signs of Vicodin addiction in a teen or young adult you know, it’s essential to seek help right away.
Vicodin Addiction Treatment for Teens
Programs for teen prescription drug treatment range from detox to outpatient services. If your use is long-term and in high quantities, having a medically supervised detox period may be necessary, where the Vicodin is slowly tapered off. Withdrawal from opioids like Vicodin can be uncomfortable and dangerous if not monitored carefully.
Outpatient services are also available, which still provide necessary treatment in an environment outside of a hospital. Both options can include individual and group counseling, behavior modification, family therapy, and other forms of support to help teens maintain sobriety and
After detox, recovery will require additional therapy, such as counseling or behavioral therapies. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is especially effective for opioid addiction, teaching teens to identify triggers that cause cravings and helping them develop healthy coping strategies for managing stress without Vicodin.
Destinations for Teens is proud to offer Vicodin addiction services for teens. We provide a safe and supportive environment where teens can focus on healing and developing the skills they need to lead healthy lives without Vicodin. Contact us today to learn more about our Vicodin addiction treatment programs.
Vicodin Addiction Services for Teens
Our programs include the following:
- Inpatient treatment — Our inpatient treatment program provides 24/7 supervision and care in a safe, supportive environment. This allows individuals to focus on their recovery without distractions or temptations.
- Outpatient treatment — For those unable to commit to an inpatient program, our outpatient treatment program offers support and guidance to help individuals continue their recovery journey.
- Group therapy — Group therapy sessions allow teens to discuss their struggles with Vicodin addiction and share experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
- Family therapy — Our family therapy sessions are aimed at helping teens, and their families build healthy bonds, open up communication about addiction, and develop more beneficial coping strategies.
Contact Destinations for Teens today to learn more about our Vicodin treatment programs if you want Vicodin addiction services. We provide the care and support that teens need to reach a full recovery from opioid addiction and lead happy, healthy lives.
Teen Vicodin Addiction Treatment with Destinations for Teens
Vicodin addiction can be a severe issue that requires professional help. With the proper treatment and support, teens can break free from Vicodin addiction and live healthy, fulfilling lives.
Contact us today to learn more about Vicodin addiction services for teens at Destinations for Teens. Our team of professionals is here to provide the care and support needed for a full recovery. Call 877.466.0620 to learn more.