Welcome to Calenda House
Destinations’ Calenda House is a beautiful 6-bed residential home in Woodland Hills, CA. Calenda House serves adolescents (12-17 years old). We understand that placing your child in teen residential treatment is a huge decision and our team is ready to serve your family needs in the most professional and effective way possible.
We Reconnect Families and Save Lives Every Day
When a client or client’s parents first contact Destinations, they are immediately in touch with our Intake Coordinator who gathers information to better understand the needs of the client and family. Parents are able to fill out our easily accessible online application and an intake appointment is set up. During the first 72 hours, your son or daughter will receive a comprehensive assessment from our clinical team including a therapist, psychiatrist, and nurse. We work collaboratively to create a custom treatment plan for your teen. For example, this may include mental health treatment, substance use treatment, and therapeutic services.
- Healthy Meals Prepared In-House
- Dietary Accommodations (Kosher & Vegan Available)
- Recreation Room
- State of the Art Gym
- One-on-one support and supervision
- Virtual classrooms
- GED and College Prep
- Life/Vocational Skills training
- State of the Art Technology
- Psychosocial & Substance use Assessment
- Psychiatric Assessment, Evaluation, Maintenance, and Support
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Parent Education
- Discharge, Aftercare & Alumni
See our nicely appointed residence. Call us today at 877.466.0620.